Saturday, May 28, 2011

NUU, MARLY!! T^T

I've been spending a lot of money on cosplay lately. One such investment, was a very cheap pink wig to serve as Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Claiming to be the "Zexion" of our group, I have a love-hate relationship with this character, much like Medusa from Soul Eater who I played for WonderCon.

Anyhow - this is my first real cosplay wig, and it's pretty exciting for myself and my friends. However: imagine my DISGUST when I pick my Marly wig off my bed to find a DEAD EARWIG IN IT.

Yep.

Ah, yes - these lovely cosplayers are part of Parle Productions, which is run by the girl responsible for Demyx Time. I found these great pics on "Marly's" DeviantArt page, AKA stripeydani. Dani is this grogeous Marluxia, and plays him in a few episode of the web series as well as the music video "Consign to Oblivion". She's also seen as Xaldin in episode 14 of Demyx Time and is playing Sirius Black in their newest show The Marauders.
The Larxene in the second picture is One-Sky-One-Destiny who has always been there when Demyx time needed her. She's also played Kairi and Sora's mom in The Sora Show, Elena in The Shinra Files, and is now playing Lily Evans in The Marauders.
Check out Dani and the rest of the Parle crew in the links below!!
- Much luvz, Hideki

Parle Productions' YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JenxtheJinx
Jenn's (director) DeviantArt:
 http://tealpirate.deviantart.com/
Dani's DeviantArt:
The Sora Show's account:
One-Sky-One-Destiny's DeviantArt:

No comments:

Post a Comment