Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Excitement!!!

Quite some time ago I mentioned that I had my e-mail read over Avatar: The Last Podcast. This has happened AGAIN, however, I wasn't expecting it this time and it made the shock much more extreme.
After hitting their 80th episode, Kellen Scrivens who hosts Animezing Podcast re-formatted the show and asked for e-mails requesting anything to be reviewed. About a week ago, I did, sending in requests for the FLCL anime and the Afterschool Nightmare manga.
However, apparently I forgot to mention WHICH manga series I wanted them to review.
Thus comes my embarrassment.
I quickly corrected the issue in a second e-mail and added a PS pointing out something:
I'm a girl with a unisex name, so it's not the first time I've had this issue. It was more sigh-inducing rather than rage-inducing if you catch my drift.

Look these podcasts up - you'll love them.

-Much luvz, Hideki

No comments:

Post a Comment