Friday, March 25, 2011

Seiyuu is a Stalker



Those of you that know me have HEARD the name "Vic Mignogna" at LEAST once. Vic is the reason I'm striving to work in anime, as he is one of the best-known and most-loved voice-actors in the last decade. I've uploaded pictures for three of his characters, but he's voiced well over 100 in his career. Besides those shown, he's known for Broly in Dragon Ball, Dark in DN Angel, Fai in Tsubasa, Death Scythe in Soul Eater, and many many others.

Getting to the point, I don't bother trying to HIDE my admiration for him, since I met him a few years ago at a convention. Anyway, someone posted one of the videos from his YouTube account on my Facebook page the other day saying "I recall you being a fan".
It was funny that he remembered, but what was even funnier was my reaction:
"I've already seen this."

Vic, if you're out there.... Please, please PLEASE don't think I'm stalking you!!

-Much luvz, Hideki

No comments:

Post a Comment