Thursday, March 17, 2011

Starting Up

Hello there! This is your beloved (I hope) Hideki writing her first blog. Since it's 10:00, I should probably just lay down what the heck this is all about and introduce myself, huh?

I got addicted to anime at age thirteen, so for a little under 3 years now. Before that I was obsessive over everything from the Animorphs series to dragons to Greek mythology. Nowadays I'm focusing on a career as a future voice-actor for FUNimation, the largest anime distributer in North America.

Basically, this blog is going to be a bunch of random things from fan-squee-ing over my new favorite bishies or ranting about hot topics in nerd culture, mostly focusing around (you guessed it) anime and the like.
Oh, I'll also be reviewing series and movies now and then. :)

So then - I'll try not to bore you!! Next time we'll have a REAL subject!

Much luvz, Hideki

No comments:

Post a Comment