Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Amazon Adventures

Huzzah! I got a $50 Amazon gift card for my birthday and my first packages came in today. One of the series I actually hadn't READ yet was Bakuman and good GOD WHY did I try to read it?!

Let me just say: I have nothing against the writer and artist. I was actually excited about reading the Death Note creators' new series, especially a lighter-themed one.

I just CAN'T read dream-related stories anymore.

The exact same thing happened when I borrowed Pearl Pink from a friend for the first time. (another series I bought.) I get too worked up over the characters and their seemingly-hopeless attempts at glory while wailing when they end the series while exceeding and I'm stuck behind my laptop with YouTube as my only employer.

I tried reading Seiyuu Ka a while back and never even reached the end of the first chapter for this same reason....

Sigh...


Much luvz, Hideki.

No comments:

Post a Comment