Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Starving Artist in Texas

Spring Formal is tonight, and since fangirls don't have much use for dances, none of my friends are going so I'm at home watching more Arxaith and Spoonychan tonight. Kimmie, one of the girls my sister invited over to primp with, mentioned moving to New York for work. (No surprise - she's an excellent actress. :D) She said something about being a starving artist, so I said: "Hey Kimmie - we can be starving artists TOGETHER!!... Except I'll be in Texas..."
"'Starving artist in Texas' - that doesn't sound right." She'd replied. "And why Texas?"
"Well, the company I wanna work for is in Texas. =3=" I said.
"Texas?" She asked. "Why Texas?"
"I don't know, it's there!"
"But who likes Texas?!"

My sincerest apologies to Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn, Greg Ayres, and the various other FUNimation voice-actors.

Much luvz, Hideki.

No comments:

Post a Comment