Friday, March 18, 2011

Spoonychan Has Ruined Me

For the past few weeks I've been addicted to the work of Spoonychan and Arxaith from YouTube. Having never played a full video game in my life, save Minecraft, most of the Kingdom Hearts references are lost on me. However, yaoi humor is universal.

Spoonychan and Arxaith were introduced via Facebook through their fancomic dubs. Already they've possessed me to wiki Organization XIII and watch clips from the games to hear the characters' real voices. I was even watching The Misadventures of MarVex before coming to write this blog.

What in the world is wrong with me that I now root for fan-pairings to a series I know virtually nothing about? My best guess is that I've caught the yaoi disease from a close friend (you know who you are).

All in all, you should check their work out. I really enjoy their voice range and acting ability - cosplay and voice.

much luvz, Hideki.


PS - this is their first video I saw, and it's fairly tame. Enjoy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment